The CA (Chartered Accountant) is one of the toughest and challenging career domains. CA is a good option for higher education and foundation activity of the business in India. We are a one-stop solution for CA coaching classes in Pune. We provide the most trusted platform to clear CA exams. We are the best CA institute or Academy in Pune to help and guide the students for the best results.
Anyone can make a career as a Chartered Accountant who can responsible for accounting and taxation of a business, maintaining records, financial statements and many more. To become a Chartered accountant, he/she requires completing three levels of exams designed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). A student or candidate can go for a foundation course or direct entry to the final course. For a foundation course, a candidate can go after 12th while for direct entry he/she must be completed graduation.
To become a CA he/she must possess
• Analytical, logical and communication skills,
• Commercial knowledge,
• A good understanding of the socio-economic,
• Command on English
• Good knowledge of accounting
• Leadership quality
• Higher Knowledge of company law, financial and legal activities
To become a Chartered Accountant a candidate has to clear various levels of exams. The three levels of examinations are:
1. Foundation course/Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
2. Intermediate/Integrated Professional Competence (IPC)
3. Final Exams
|Required Qualification||(10+2) passed, 4 months of the study period completed||Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates (with minimum 55% marks)
||Graduated and post graduates with any stream(expect fine arts)
Must passed foundation programme
According to level of CA course, there are total 20 subjects for CA. The CPT is a foundation course has 4 subjects. The Integrated Professional Competence (IPC) course has total 8 subjects/ papers are divided in two groups. It covers the knowledge of the core subjects, and the CA final course curriculum consists of total 8 papers with advanced knowledge of financial reporting, management accounting, and advanced auditing.
|Foundation (CPT)||Intermediate (IPC)||Final|
|Module1||1. Principle and practice of accounting
2. Business Mathematics, and Logical Reasoning & Statistics,
3. Business Economics & Business, and Commercial Knowledge,
4. Business laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting,
2. Corporate and other Laws,
3. Company Law, Other Laws,
4. Cost and Management Accounting,
5. Taxation, Income Tax Law
|1. Financial Reporting,
2. Strategic Financial Management,
3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics,
4. Corporate and Economic Laws,
|Module2||1. Advanced Accounting,
2. Auditing and Assurance,
3 .Financial Management and Economics for Finance,
4. Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management
|1. Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation,
2. Elective Paper (Risk Management,
3. Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation
4. Indirect tax law
To get admission to CA course, according different programme, candidates should get cleared entrance exam which is conducted by ICAI. These exams are open throughout the year and conducted twice in a year.
IPC and Final examinations are held twice in a year, in the month of May & November. CPT is conducted in June and December.
Let’s see the process for CA courses with respect to different levels
1) CPT/ Foundation route entry
• If a candidate is passed 12th examination, then he/she can register with Board of Studies(BoS),
• A candidate should complete the 4 month study period.
Registration date for 4 month study period: till 30th June/ 31st dec
2) Intermediate / Direct route entry
• If a candidate is cleared his/her graduation or post-graduation in commerce with minimum 55% marks, then he/she can register with board of studies (BoS) for the intermediate course
• Non commerce students can also register for intermediate course, if he/she has cleared graduation with 60% marks
After the achievement of the CA course, you can go for the works as auditing, tax & accounting management, management, and financial works in the industry. A chartered accountant is the requirement of all kinds of businesses. Every business which generates profits, wants a chartered accountant to manage its finance and taxes. Some of the top recruiters are Banks, Finance Companies, Mutual Funds, Legal firms, etc.
Thus, to make a bright future as a Chartered Accountant (CA) a student must do both hard work and smart work. For the best results if you have any problems or queries just enroll with us. As we are well-known CA Classes in Pune, we are always here to help you. Contact us or call at 9822551425.
Yes, as there are huge competitions, CA coaching classes help the candidate to boost their confidence and encourage them.
CA institute in Pune also helps the candidate to gain their knowledge and skills.
Both courses are best for a career. According your capability and knowledge, it’s your choice which field you want to choose.
The one should graduate in any stream like science,arts or commerce with minimum 60% marks can apply for the CA course.
After completion of the CA, the candidate gets jobs in the field of banking, financial, accounting, other private sectors as well as government sectors.
The CA exam will be cleared if a candidate gets proper guidance and knowledge. The one should go for best and well-known CA classes for proper guidance.